Clubessential LLC provides web-based software and technology to the private club industry. We blend technology innovation, industry expertise, and interactive design—to help clients improve online member communications, driving more traffic to their websites and, ultimately, more foot-traffic to club events. This dedication to helping clients succeed has helped us attract the business of over 50% of the clubs ranked best in the nation by John Sibbald Associates. In spite of the success we've achieved, we refuse to rest on our laurels. Instead, we remain focused, day-in and day-out, on helping our clients maximize the ROI of their websites.
Clubessential is currently seeking Account Managers to join our team and contribute to our rapidly growing market share. This is an inside sales and support position. Minimal travel required.
• Manage all aspects of a geographically defined territory including sales, project management, client support and service
• Provide solutions for utilizing our products’ full capabilities.
• Actively engage clients with value-added insight into website usage
• Demonstrate accomplished understanding of the technical capabilities of our products
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
• At least 5 years of solution sales and customer support experience
• Interest in learning and mastering new software or technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• A willingness to help others
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or other related technologies
• Working knowledge of CRM Software
• Experience maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Experience working in a high stress, rapidly changing environment
Clubessential Corporate headquarters are located in Cincinnati, OH and has a second office in Austin, TX. This position is available in either location.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits. Base Salary plus discretionary bonus
• 401K with company match
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Paid Time-Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Work/Life Resources
• And more...
Application Instructions: Submit resume and cover letter