Clubessential LLC provides web-based software and technology to the private club industry. Clients include Trump Organization, TPC, WCI, Ritz Carlton and hundreds of the world’s most prestigious golf, yacht, city, athletic and country clubs. We blend technology innovation, industry expertise, and interactive design—to help clients improve online member communications, driving more traffic to their websites and, ultimately, more foot-traffic to club events. This dedication to helping clients succeed has helped us attract the business of over 50% of the clubs ranked best in the nation by John Sibbald Associates. In spite of the success we've achieved, we refuse to rest on our laurels. Instead, we remain focused, day-in and day-out, on helping our clients maximize the ROI of their websites.
Clubessential is currently seeking outstanding creative individuals eager to join our design agency of talented web professionals. As a Web Designer at Clubessential, you will go beyond pixel-pushing and actually work on the bigger picture to develop and deliver compelling user experiences, marketing, branding and advertising. You will also be accountable in ways you never anticipated. You will need to not only devise but defend concepts, demonstrate your value in unconventional ways, and prove time and time again that you are a master of your craft, both among your peers and among clients.
• Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
• Creating highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience and brand guidelines
• Leading a project or group of projects with limited input from an Art Director
• Rationalizing solutions with the project team and clients
• Balancing creative requirements with client business requirements
• Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; and email marketing campaigns
• Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
• Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, technology, account managers, and project managers
• Contributing to the innovative development of the creative department
• Strong interactive and digital design portfolio with education in design or computer science or equivalent education/experience
• Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
• GUI design experience
• Ability to visualize and verbalize ideas for team and client
• Mastery of the latest design toolsets
• Understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder design solutions
• Ability to lead teams and design projects
• Ability to design to solve problems
• Timely, responsible, and prepared to do what it takes to get the job done
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to group projects
Clubessential Corporate headquarters are located in Mt. Lookout – Cincinnati, OH.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits. Base Salary plus discretionary bonus
• 401K with company match
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Paid Time-Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Work/Life Resources
• And more...
Application Instructions: Send cover letter and resume.