We are looking for a technically sophisticated, personable communicator to join our Client Services team in the Online Reservations department.
This position requires working closely with the Online Reservations team to provide software application support for our prestigious private club clients. The position requires a goal-oriented outlook and strong communication skills, along with the ability to multi-task, problem solve under pressure, work well within a team environment, think independently, handle pressure calmly, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively.
Members of our Website Application Support team participate in brainstorming sessions regarding client needs and system improvements, actively engage clients with value added insight for website usage and success, and provide solutions for clients using products capabilities and best practices. Individuals on our Website Application Support team also provide training and support to ensure Clubessential clients have a positive experience with our product!
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates early in their careers.
• Communicate with clients daily to enhance their success with our products.
• Provide solutions for utilizing our products’ full capabilities.
• Actively engage clients with value-added insight into website usage.
• Demonstrate accomplished understanding of the technical capabilities of our products.
• Provide initial product training to new clients and ongoing product training to existing clients.
• Troubleshoot client issues.
• Clubessential Corporate headquarters are located in Mt. Lookout – Cincinnati, OH.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits:
• Base Salary plus discretionary bonus
• 401K with company match
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time-Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Work/Life Resources
• And more…
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
• Some familiarity with HTML
• Interest in learning and mastering new software or technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• A willingness to help others
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or other related technologies
• Working knowledge of CRM Software
• Experience maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Experience working in a high stress environment
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER