Want to get real hands-on experience working in the exciting entrepreneurial world? Want to be part of a growing company that has really cool technology? Want to make a big difference in a small company? Want to be in a job where you love the work you’re doing? If you’ve said yes to these questions, read on.
Clubessential provides web-based software and technology to the private club industry. We blend technology innovation, industry expertise, and interactive design—to help clients improve online member communications, driving more traffic to their websites and, ultimately, more foot-traffic to club events. This dedication to helping clients succeed has helped us attract the business of over 50% of the clubs ranked best in the nation by John Sibbald Associates. In spite of the success we've achieved, we refuse to rest on our laurels. Instead, we remain focused, day-in and day-out, on helping our clients maximize the ROI of their websites.
We are looking for a technically sophisticated, personable communicator to join our team.
This position involves working closely with an Account Manager to provide software application support for our prestigious private club clients. The position requires a goal-oriented outlook and strong communication skills, along with the ability to multi-task, problem solve under pressure, work well within a team environment, think independently, handle pressure calmly, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively.
In this position, you will participate in brainstorming sessions regarding client needs and system improvements, actively engage clients with value added insight for website usage and success, and provide solutions for clients using products capabilities and best practices. You will also provide training and support to ensure Clubessential clients have a positive experience with our product!
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates early in their careers.
• Communicate with clients daily to enhance their success with our products
• Provide solutions for utilizing our products’ full capabilities
• Actively engage clients with value-added insight into website usage
• Demonstrate accomplished understanding of the technical capabilities of our products
• Provide initial product training to new clients and ongoing product training to existing clients
• Troubleshoot client issues
Location: Clubessential Corporate headquarters are located in Mt. Lookout – Cincinnati, OH.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential. Clubessential offers full health care and retirement benefits.
Base Salary plus discretionary bonus
• 401K with company match
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time-Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Work/Life Resources
• And more…
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
• Some familiarity with HTML
• Interest in learning and mastering new software or technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• A willingness to help others
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or other related technologies
• Working knowledge of CRM Software
• Experience maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Experience working in a high stress environment
Application Instructions: Send cover letter and resume.